Private Label | White Label Products ~ Paula's Whipp Natural Hair & Skin Care
Private Labeling (White Labeling) allows you to sell your line of Hair and skin products without manufacturing them and place your unique brand/label on them.
Currently Paula's Whipp offers 3 products for this option:
- Butters (Hair/Skin)
- Oils (Hair/Skin)
- Scrubs (Skin)
- You are looking for a product to sell
- You want to add products to your existing line, but don't want to create and produce it
- You are searching for a quality product that clients love
- Looking to generate high revenue and profits
*Things to look closely at...
- Check out the Company/Brand Story
- Ours is on the Home Page
- Review their Reviews. Here are a few links to check us out
HOW IT WORKS:
- Select the products you would like to sell. Complete the cart. Once you receive your products, price, label and selling! Have questions? Email us at hello@PaulasWhipp.com
- 9801 Apollo Dr #6117, Largo, MD 20792
- Products are made natural ingredients. They are paraben-free, sulfate-free, silicone-free, talc-free, cruelty-free and vegan Butters and Oils can be used universally on your hair and skin.
Durable and Classic
Jars; 4oz, Clear with Black Tops
- $200 unit minimum
- You can mix and match in units of 5
The choice is up to you based on your marketing goals to grow the most profitable margin.
Butters: $9 – $13
Oils: $14 – $19
Scrubs: $11 – $13
- Paula's Whipp products are not required to be approved with the FDA, but the FDA regulates cosmetics and their labeling. Limit claims that intend to affect/change structure of skin, hair or body are considered drug claims by the FDA. Any product with these claims will be considered not-approved drugs, and selling not approved drugs is illegal.
Obtaining insurance is not required. If there is ever a liability claim or other legal dispute regarding the product’s formula, you may disclose that Paula's Whipp is the manufacturer of your products. Our insurance covers cases of a lawsuit regarding our products. If we produce a product that causes an issue with one of your customers, our insurance will cover our end if we’re named in the lawsuit.
We do recommend customers obtain their own business insurance to protect them against any legal matters for their business.
- You cannot claim that the product/formula makes a physical change to the skin, hair or body or affects the structure or function of skin, hair or body (this would be a drug claim). We can only claim that it changes the appearance of the skin and that products are for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance (since these are cosmetic claims).
◇ Product Name
◇ Fill Quantity
◇ Distribution Information
◇ Company or Personal Name
◇ City, State & Zip
◇ Email, Website or Phone #
◇ Ingredients (if not listed on your outer boxing or website)
- Allow 14 business days to receive your delivery after your signed invoice is received. This time may vary depending on order size.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal. We also have payment plans available thru our third party partners to process these online payments.
- If your item or items have been damaged during shipping, we will gladly issue a refund for your order or resend your products. Email a photo of your damaged products with your Order # as the subject to PaulasWhipp@gmail.com.
- Interested in gift options for your group or event?
- Thinking about bulk or wholesale options?
- Any other questions???
- SCHEDULE AN INQUIRY CALL TO DISCUSS